ContentSquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative Saas solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had a 150% YOY growth and in 2018 we raised $42M to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to be the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI. With offices in Paris, London, New York, Germany and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great International team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, fun atmosphere, very exciting vision and culture!
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
Fast Apply jobs
Future Leader - Sales and Marketing
Within the Future Leader Program, you will run through two assignments (around 12 months) within these four departments: Trade Marketing, Category Management & Shopper Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Key Account Management in order to get prepared for a leadership position within Marketing or Sales.
As a future leader you will be prepared to take over a leadership position within Marketing or Sales in which you will influence and shape the future of Barilla.
You will complete two assignments of around 12 months in two different departments. During this time, you will be a full member of the respective department and you will support the manager in the daily business, e.g.
In Trade Marketing: you will support with the definition and implementation of the trade marketing strategy mix for each product and sales channel (including listings, POS, pricing, promotions and shelf placement) as well as preparing communication materials.
In Category Management & Shopper Marketing: you will develop proactive ideas and concepts for the German retail market and ensure the continuous analysis and observation of market and shopper trends.
In Consumer Marketing: you will support in defining the most effective marketing plans while guaranteeing consistent monitoring of the performance of the managed products and the market in terms of supply and demand trends.
In Key Account Management: you will implement potential analyses, develop customer-related concepts and derive measures (objectives, planning, implementation and control). Furthermore, you will plan, implement and monitor listings, distributions and activities concerning sales volumes, promotion prices, insertions and placement as well as collaborating with the sales representatives in campaign arrangements, special passages and listings.
Moreover, you will be responsible for your own projects and make sure that you drive them to success.
You hold a degree in business administration or a comparable area.
You gained first work experience through internships, ideally within the FMCG industry.
You enlarged your horizon through international experience, e.g. through an internship or studies abroad.
You speak fluent German and English
You have very good communication and problem-solving skills.
You have a real passion for what you are doing
Assessment for shortlisted candidates
Duration: 24 months
Cover letter: NO
Fast Apply jobs
Digital Marketing Intern
What you will do:
Plan, configure, test and launch effective demand generation campaigns within HubSpot across different markets, including developing landing pages, emails, nurture campaigns, reporting and list segmentation
Maintain marketing data integrity in our CRM and produce marketing reports
Liaise with our multiple business units and suppliers to ensure all deadlines are met
Continuously evaluate and suggest improvements for solutions and processes
Communicate projects and results to global stakeholders
What we are looking for:
A last year Master student in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Strategy or similar specialty with an appetite for new technologies, and an understanding of the B2B environment
A digital marketing geek and you have an aptitude for metrics, analytics and digital tools
Dynamic, with strong communication skills, autonomous, eager to learn and proactive
Able to plan, organize and deliver reliable results on time
Fluent in English and French
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
You have an infectious can-do attitude.
You have hands-on knowledge of Hubspot (or other Marketing Automation software), Salesforce, Mailchimp.
You have knowledge and/or experiences in SEO/SEM techniques, or at least you are really eager to learn.
Manager Phone Screen + Manager Interview (video or face-to-face)
Duration: 6 months
Cover letter: Yes
Data Analyst Intern
What you will do:
As a Data Analyst, you will be at the core of the value creation of ContentSquare:
As your onboarding progresses and you get a firm understanding of our software and methodology, you will gradually start working on analyses for our clients. This means extracting and analyzing behavioral data on some of the biggest French and international websites. Our database is extremely rich and diverse, and our application is very flexible, allowing for impactful data interpretation and analyses. Analyzing is a team effort, and you will be working closely with our UX Designers, UI designers and Customer Success Managers on those projects. While analyzing data is core to the Data Analyst job, the Data Analyst is also responsible for spreading his/her expertise to our clients. Once our customers get a functional training on our software, the Data Analyst is requested to help them adopt a proper analysis methodology in order to get the most out of the tool. Each Data Analyst is assigned a portfolio of clients, and is responsible for building the customers’ expertise through workshops. In the Data Analyst team, our motto is "Keep Creating". We ask every team member to constantly suggest ways to improve and challenge the status quo, in whatever way possible: new methodology, Python scripts, statistical analysis, data visualization… UX Design and Data Analysis are constantly evolving so constant innovation is a key component of our DNA.
What you will do:
1. Accompany your client portfolio in their analyses to improve their adoption and autonomy. This includes workshops, roadmaps discussion, AB Testing consulting, analysis feedbacks and methodological supports.
2. Proactively define and support the right strategy to ensure each client engagement.
3. Conduct website audits and analyses for our clients in collaboration with the Customer Success Managers, UX Designers and UI Designers.
4. Constantly suggest ways to improve our methodology or its application, and deliver projects based on these suggestions.
5. Spread our methodology everywhere: not only internally, but also with clients, prospects and other experts.
What we are looking for
- You are extremely motivated and excited to join the ContentSquare adventure. You feel like working in a very ambitious team in explosive growth matches your career expectations.
- You strongly believe that continuous learning is a requirement for your next job. You are excited by innovation and quick change.
- You are a proactive team player.
- You are confident in your written and oral communication skills. You feel comfortable leading client-facing meetings.
- You can effectively translate technical jargon to non-technical people. You enjoy teaching what you know and using data to tell stories.
- You are fluent in English and are not afraid of working in a fast-paced & international environment.
- You have a previous work experience or training in working with numbers and data. For example: databases, Excel, statistics, data visualization, data science…
- Experience using SQL; if not, strong, evidence-based interest in learning SQL as well as other technical skills.
- Knowledge of the digital ecosystem: business models, analytics, acquisition, ecommerce strategies…
- You have a previous experience or training involving rigorous logical reasoning.
- Any of the following skills/experience is a plus: other analytics, knowledge of ElasticSearch, Python, R, statistics, data science, UX Design, client-facing position.
Manager Interview (video or face-to-face)
Duration: 6 months
Cover letter: Yes